A unique aerial adjuvant technology specifically developed to deliver improved drift control, deposition and coverage when applied through high-speed aerial application equipment.
Volare DC optimizes droplet size and deposition by “right-sizing” spray droplets to resist wind stream shear that ruptures oversized droplets formed from ordinary drift retardants.
Data Charts of Volare DC
Features & Benefits
- Specifically formulated for aerial application.
- Delivers improved drift control, deposition and coverage in a single unique formulation.
- Easy-to-use, nonpolymeric technology that won’t gel or thicken spray solutions.
- Significantly outperforms ordinary drift retardants.
- Convenient, low-use-rate of 2–4 pints/100 gal.
- Superior compatibility.