- Achieve sales and strategic product goals based on key company initiatives
- Develop good working relationships with various departments within the company
- Work with Strategic Account Manager to build and implement customer business plans
- Conduct product training with customers and identified growers
- Maintain an updated database of customers, prospects and influencers and growers
- Utilize company CRM system as tool to increase sales and customer satisfaction
- Identify and conduct field demonstrations to grow product and category awareness
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture; Ag business, Soil Science, Ag Technologies, etc.
- 10+ years of sales experience in agriculture required. Experience selling agricultural adjuvants and (or) crop protection chemistry preferred.
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Intermediate computer skills; Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel 60% of the time
- Pest Control Advisor license, including certification in categories A through G