Managing water across a broad spectrum of soils can be a challenge. Lack of available water can negatively affect crop establishment, yield and quality, as well as the performance of plant nutrients and soil applied chemistries. To address these issues, growers often increase the amount of water applied to the crop, reducing their return on investment.
Domino is an advanced formulation of four irrigation surfactants, two that reduce the surface tension of irrigation water, one that holds plant-available water for the plant to use during periods of drought, and one that resists microbial degradation. This advanced formulation improves the movement of water into and throughout the soil and holds water for the plant to use during periods of drought.
Features & Benefits
- Increases water penetration into the soil and reduces run off
- Optimizes nutrient and input performance by moving nutrients and soil-applied chemistries throughout the plant root zone
- Holds water for plants to use during dry periods
- Improves crop quality and increases yield
- Increases growers’ return on investment
Method of Application
- Inject through irrigation using drip, sprinkler or micro emitter
- Spray prior to crop emergence and irrigate immediately after application