Tight soils repel water and cause runoff which can induce plant stress, reduce crop yield & quality and affect the performance of nutrients and soil-applied chemistries. To address these issues, growers often increase the amount of water applied to the crop, reducing their return on investment.
Quickin is a formulation of two surfactants that reduce the surface tension of irrigation water, improving the movement of water into and throughout the plant rootzone.
Features & Benefits
- Increases water penetration into the soil and reduces run off
- Optimizes nutrient and input performance by moving nutrients and soil-applied chemistries throughout the plant root zone
- Conserves water and energy
Method of Application
- Inject through irrigation using drip, sprinkler or micro emitter
- Spray prior to crop emergence and irrigate immediately after application