ZanoLink™CMC is a novel seed-applied zinc nutritional product combined with a moisture management product in one formulation. The moisture management component provides the optimal moisture environment around the seed for nutrient uptake, while the nanoparticle zinc component provides for improved root uptake at reduced concentration. The optimized moisture management and zinc nutrition effects with ZanoLinkCMC interact synergistically to not only benefit zinc nutrition but also seed germination and emergence, resulting in season-long effect on plant growth and yield beyond the effect of the two components alone.
Features & Benefits
- Nanoparticle zinc component improves zinc uptake for more effective zinc nutrition.
- More rapid uptake of zinc results in improved performance, while also allowing for a reduced use rate on seed.
- Moisture management component provides an optimal moisture environment around the seed for nutrient uptake.
- Moisture management and nanoparticle zinc components interact synergistically to provide season long benefit to crop development and yield compared to the individual components alone.
- Low viscosity, easy to handle formulation provides excellent slurry compatibility with most seed treatment pesticides and other seed-applied products.