TACHEON™ DUO is a nonionic surfactant and organosilicone blend that lowers the surface tension of spray solutions well below commonly used surfactants. Lower surface tension results in more effective wetting and more uniform coverage on foliar surfaces, often reducing water requirements.
TACHEON DUO readily disperses in spray solutions and is especially suited to situations where coverage is critical and is particularly useful in low volume ground and aerial spray applications.
Features & Benefits
- Faster spreading and wetting than ordinary nonionic surfactants
- Doubles spray droplet coverage compared to ordinary surfactants
- Less carrier volume needed, meaning more acres are covered with a single tank
- Low carrier volume provides more uniform coverage, less run-off and lower risk of crop injury
- Registered for use in CA and WA